Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hannah off to camp





I am so sad...my little girls are growing up! I know its a good thing and the way things are suppose to go...but it seems just yesterday Hannah was a little colicy baby....where did the time go??? So Hannah will be off to camp soon..I know she will learn so much and be just fine without me but I don't know how I'll do without her...

They are having a hoedown BBQ at church camp this year so I made her and her little friend hankerchief ribbon tops to wear for it. They turned out really cute! The picture shows it a little big on her. I went in and took the sides in to make it fit a little better. She wanted hers a little longer so she could wear it with leggings if she wanted.

She needed another pair of shorts so I found some really holy jeans and cut them off. She wasn't impressed...then I added a little ruffle and rick rack. She told me, "Mom, I don't like them- I LOVE them..." That made me a happy camper since she is so hard to please in the clothes department.

We are all packed up that we know of. We tried a little suitcase...but when you are packing sheets and towels and such....its so hard to get it all in there.

No comments: