Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hannah ask Jesus in her heart!

So I said nothing major happening....how could I totally forget the most amazing thing that happened last week. My dear almost eight year old...asked our sweet Jesus into her heart! I am thrilled. This has been a long time the spirit has been working and we are so excited to see her life changing as she follows Christ. Chad led her in prayer as Mikayla and I sat at the table praying with her. I just pray God will keep His mighty protective hand on her all the days of her life and that we will humbly guide her into the woman of God that she has always been meant to become. It is so very exciting to see your children have their spiritual birth before your very eyes. How awesome!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is fantastic! I couldn't help but cry as I thought about another young soul saved for Jesus and about how happy her Mimi would have been! Congratulations, Hannah! This is the best decision you will ever make. I am so proud of you.

Love,
Kathy