Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Dream Ballet






Last night, we went to see The Christmas Dream. It was absolutely beautiful! I have never been to a ballet before and I loved it! It was so professional and every part of it was just amazing. They even presented the gospel at the end and gave all the glory of their performance to Jesus! Some of our homeschool co-op went together as a field trip to this month's co-op.

My only down side was that it was soooo HOT! I don't know why they had it so hot but it was almost miserable. The girls complained a lot about that. But, considering we are so blessed it was not that bad...smile!

After the ballet, the girls were able to talk to the ballerinas. They were so nice and all smiles...even after all their hard work. I hope to go again next year...there seems like so much to see that I might have missed some things.

No comments: