Saturday, August 2, 2008

In the Beginning!

This is the beginning of our home school journey. I am very excited but know that I have a huge responsibility on me and much work ahead of me. I am excited about teaching my kids and pray that I can remember this is a journey to enjoy not a journey to a specific destination.

My kids are awesome! They have been in the public school for 2 years now. I have bought all my curriculum and still wonder if I got the right things. I know this year will be an adjustment...I just want everything to be a bright spot for them and for me.

We are starting this journey with sadness though. We are facing the death of my Mom so it will be a rocky start for sure but without home school we would not have the flexibility to see her when we need to go.

I hope you enjoy the ride with us!

No comments: