Friday, April 24, 2009

An afternoon of painting




The girls and I haven't started our Galloping back in the afternoons yet. This week we had one afternoon that we didn't have anything going on so we decided to paint some of Mimi's birdhouse's we brought back home with us after cleaning out her house in Florida. I am sure she probably got these at Joanne's and I am sure they were probably on a 90% off sale. She would have painted them with her artist touch, however, we painted them in her honor...maybe not like she would have...but I am sure she would have loved them just the same. She always was supportive of whatever art the girls did just because they tried.

I painted the big one, Hannah painted the little one with the bench and Mikayla painted the two little ones. We will put them in our little flowerbed outside once I give them a good coat of sealant.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Better yet, hang them on the fence behind your new flower bed. They will be at eye-level.

Paula