Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Bible Time...

One thing I have changed this year is beginning our day with The Wonder Bible. It has been awesome. I wanted to be here for my kids, be their spiritual leader, allow them to have spiritual conversations with me. But I neglected the ONE thing...His Word. I can not begin to tell you the change it has had in our homeschooling...even if it is just within me. To begin the day covered in Him makes our day go by so much better.

In the back of my mind, when I first began taking the time to read His word first together with our children, I was thinking....we are so jam packed in the day...how will I fit it in...even though I know He is the most important thing...I wasn't making Him that in our school.

He revolutionized our school. The stress is almost nonexistent and it seems like we get more done faster than we did before. I am so blessed...God is so good...

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

Oh jennifer~ your the best mommy! You are such a inspiration! I love ya!