Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Workboxes and Schedule strips

So my dear friend introduced me again to workboxes. I read about this when we first started homeschooling but it seemed so overwhelming that I quickly forgot about it.

When she sent me an email about it this time though...I was all over it. I love to be organized....doesn't always happen...but when I can find away to make it doable-I do.

So here are some pictures. I was able to make these in one night. The schedule strip was a more invasive project for me with lots of cutting of circles. So wishing I had a circle cutter after cutting all those buttons out.





There are a lot of great blogs out there with more information on this if you are interested!

Color Me Orange

Heather Preckel

GingerSnaps


A modified workbox approach-like mine

Ruby Slippers-mine is set up almost identical to this.

Homeschool Share's Workbox section-this is growing!

No comments: