Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

This week was crazy indeed. We received our new curriculum from CLE and started it the very same morning we opened the box. That night, I dug into the Teacher's Manuals and things started making more sense. The girls seem to really like it. I am flying through some of the beginning Light Units because the girls know a good bit of it but I don't want them to miss something they may need later on. I chose to do Reading, Math and Language Arts with them. Right now, we are still getting the hang of it but I think the girls are really enjoying it.

We had a packed homeschool meeting last night. It was jam packed with information for the upcoming year. I am excited about the co-op for the girls next year. We will be doing a 2 year American History study. Hopefully, we will conclude the trip with a trip to Washington DC.

We've been studying Russia lightly this week. We made pretzels yesterday...the girls had so much fun!

No comments: