Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Watching them become friends...

I used to wonder if my girls would be close given they are so close in age or if that would drive a wedge between them because they were competing...I have watched them on their own playing...fussing like sisters do...but today I was inspired to see them playing outside together.

When Mikayla came in to get the two of them water, Hannah stuck her head in the door and said, "Hey, where is my buddy going?". They are playing so well together...at least for now...it makes me feel good!

I really do hope that after all the tiffs, arguments, and sister stuff...they will be the best of friends...Hannah the bossy one...Mikayla resistant to Hannah's bossiness...its so fun to watch!

1 comment:

courtneyclark said...

what great fun! I do believe that they will be the best of friends as they see their own mother close to her sisters and best friends with them. I love these girls so much and wish I could be there to see them grow into the beautiful women they will soon become. Thank goodness for technology! Love you sis!